home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Amazon Toys

There are some AMAZING Amazon deals right now and I think I can no longer ignore them. I must share them with you.

Leap Frog Fridge Words Magnetic Word Builder $9.99 (I got this for my daughter)

Leap Frog Fridge Letters Magnetic Alphabet Set $8.99 (I got this for my daughter)

Play School Talk and Scan Cash Register $5.99 (I would love this for Lucianna so she can hand the cashier her coupons.)

Fisher-Price Elmo's Restaurant $39.99 (Good to have when you are working in the kitchen for your little one to play beside you.)

Fisher-Price Fun-2-Learn Computer School $36.99 (as a teacher I think this is great!)
I just was told this is $14.99 at Costco!!!

Disney Princess Dress Up Trunk with Accessories $14.99 (I am looking closely at this for Lucianna)

Hasbro Playskool Dream Town Rose Petal Cottage $29.99

Here are other movers and shakers on Amazon based on categories.

No comments: