home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Craig's List

I have always been a fan of donating, either to Goodwill or other charitable organizations. This Christmas season we found our family with a desk and tv stand we were no longer in need of. Normally, we would donate these things as we have done in the past. This time we decided to place the items on Craig's List.

Craig's List is basically a website full of local classifieds. Unlike Ebay where items can be anywhere in the country, Craig's List items are all located right in your area. It cost nothing to post and nothing to buy. I actually bought my pack and play (brand new) on there a month ago for a fraction of the suggested retail price.

I write this post to tell you next time you find yourself with extra household items, try Craig's List. It may just put some extra change into my family's pocket.

No comments: