home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Walgreens Deals Week of 1/4

Ben and Jerry were not able to be present for the picture. They were on vacation in the freezer.

I got some amazing deals today at Walgreens.

I spent $19.31 (after two $10 RRs from the Dimetapp/Robintussin Deal last week) and will receive back $10.99 in Rebates. Bascially all this stuff was a total of $8.32. Pretty amazing.

You can do it too by buying the think I listed on My Walgreens List this week.

Some bonus things I bought not on the list included...

2 air freshener refills each $2.49
FREE refill ( included inside the box of airfresheners that was a free after rebate item)
= FREE

Smuckers Jam 2/$4 with in ad coupon
$.35 SS 1/4
= $1.65

Jif Peanut Butter 2/$4 with in ad coupon
$1/3 SS 1/4
= $1.67 each

Hunts Tomato Sauce 8 oz 3 for $1
$1/3 (printout that I printed a while back...I can not find the link)
= FREE

I did not get...

Quilted Northern (didn't need it)

Flinstones (didn't need it.)

No comments: