home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Walgreens/Huggies Brand Diaper Deal - Exp 1/31

Walgreens has a deal on Huggies and Walgreens diapers. When you buy a pack of Huggies Jumbo Diapers you get a pack of Walgreens trial size (14)diapers FREE (no coupon required and the register does the deduction for you.) These packs retail for $4.50. With a dollar coupon on a huggies brand pack, this equates to a mere $.16 per diaper. I purchased 2 Jumbo, used two $1 off Huggies coupon and got 2 Walgreens packs free. Both went through in one transaction without a problem. I saw no information on a limit. Also, the January ESC states (page 56) when you buy 2 Huggies Jumbo packs, you save $2. This did not show up on my receipt but I assumed because I got it for a promotional (sale) $8.99 price advertised this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the $1 off Huggies coupon?