home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Friday, February 27, 2009

Ensure MONEYMAKER

If you are new to MONEYMAKERS, rebates with coupons are always an easy way to do just that. Ensure has a rebate going on right now for their multipack. Get it Here. If you combine that rebate with this $3 off coupon Here you can make $3.

How does that work?
You buy Ensure for $9
You use your coupon for $3
You pay $6
You send in the rebate for $9 (they pay you the price before coupons)
You make $3

If you don't use Ensure, buy it and donate it!

You need to keep track of your rebates. I keep a running excel sheet of my rebates. I write down the item, the date I bought it, where I sent it, any phone numbers attached on the rebate form, and when I should expect the rebate by.

No comments: