home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New to the Coupon Game?

I will be teaching a coupon class FREE to the public Wednesday, March 25th at Wildwood Presbyterian Church in Tallahassee, Florida. The time is from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Directions are Here. I will definitely post a reminder closer to the date. I would love to see you there!
PS In the meantime, you can begin organizing yourself. Read the post on how to organize your coupons Here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to come to Tallahassee...it's just a bit too far from Orlando! I am new to this couponing thing and I really need some help. Is there anyway you can post a simple to understand, step-by-step starting list? Once I get the Sunday paper and a couple of organizing folders...what next? I really need to do this for my family but I want to make sure I do it correctly. (I guess that is the bottom line - I just don't want to do the "wrong" thing!) Thank you so much for this site and for all of your help!