home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, February 2, 2009

Walgreens Easy Saver Catalog


There is a rumor that Walgreens will be ending their ESR program. Awhile back there was talk about Walgreens having some kind of card system like CVS. Thanks to I Heart Wags for the info on this one.

As somone who LOVES Walgreens (more than the other pharmacies I know of) this does not excite me. I know many of you appreciate having ECBs (CVS money) that you can use right away vs having a gift card that must load with new rebate money (Walgreens way.) I, however, appreciate the 10% back and the gift card that doesn't expire....I personally hope this is only a rumor....Thoughts, anyone? I would love to know them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spoke with a person I trust at Walgreens today. She said she had not heard this and doesn't believe it.