home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Friday, March 6, 2009

All You Magazine - A MONEYMAKER!?!


A reader just made All You Magazine a MONEYMAKER...I am so impressed, I have never seen this done. You do need to sign up for a credit card. I personally use cash for everything as I work hard to stay away from these cards, however, I had to share her deal with you because I was just so impressed. My advice, if you do sign up for this card, is to not use it again (no debt friends!)
.
She writes "I just signed up for the magazine, price was for $39.94, if you sign up for their credit card you get a $30 credit which brings balance to $9.94 with the $10 bonus its a $.06 MONEYMAKER."
.
You can read more about the Amazon - All You deal Here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot find where I can open an acct? Can someone tell me what I am missing?

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I am brand new to couponing and trying to learn as much as I can. I just received a $10 Amazon gift card in the mail yesterday for a sweepstakes I entered a few months ago. I wasn't sure what to use it on until I saw your post. So I signed up for a 2 year subscription to "All You" for $39.84, I also signed up for the Amazon credit card for a $30 rebate = $9.84; I then used my $10 gift card to make the purchase a moneymaker of $.16 and get another $10 gift card in the mail!!!! I'm so happy!! This is my first couponing score!

Anonymous said...

Max, that was like never using your $10 gift card...good job!

Anonymous said...

A general question: How can you check to find out that opening a credit card is not going to cost you money. Like, "must spend $100 on this card" or something?

Love your site!

Anonymous said...

Liquid,
Read the fine print when opening the card. When you get it in the mail, I would also call to check on it (of course it could be too late at this point.) Credit cards are a tricky subject, thus my husband and I do not use them much. I guess I don't have a perfect answer on this one.

Anonymous said...

Can you only buy this mag from amazon. i search barnes n noble and other book stores but they don't carry it

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Since it is a walmart magazine, the amount of places you can buy it are limited. I know of amazon and southern living if you have a person who sells southern living stuff. Walmart carries it too and you can of course get a subscription from the little postcard insert inside their magazine.