home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, March 23, 2009

FREE Frugal Coupon Living Seminar THIS Wednesday

Don't forget I will be teaching a coupon class FREE to the public THIS Wednesday, March 25th at Wildwood Presbyterian Church in Tallahassee, Florida. I am requesting that each visitor bring one canned/boxed item for Our Father's Storehouse (the church's pantry.) Don't worry, you can still get in if you forget your item. The time is from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Directions are Here. I would love to see you there!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Please come to Nashville!!!:)

I did my "first" Target deal today...beaming with pride!!:)

Unknown said...

It would be great if you could videotape your class and post it on the site! I live in Indiana and was definately inspired by you when I saw you on Dr. Phil. I want to learn the ropes. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would like to listen to your class as well, however I live in Wisconsin. Have you considered doing a conference call or webinar?

Kirsten said...

I would totally be there, except I live in Nebraska and the drive would be terrible:) I, like the others, would love to listen to your class. Thanks again for all you do!!!