home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FREE Frugal Coupon Living Seminar TONIGHT


Don't forget I will be teaching a coupon class FREE to the public TONIGHT Wednesday, March 25th at Wildwood Presbyterian Church in Tallahassee, Florida. I am requesting that each visitor bring one canned/boxed item for Our Father's Storehouse (the church's pantry.) Don't worry, you can still get in if you forget your item. The time is from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Directions are Here. I would love to see you there!


7 comments:

Abbie said...

I so wish I lived in FL! I am so interested in the info you will be giving out tonight. Since there are so many of us that don't live near you, would you ever consider doing an online class via Skype? I think you would get an outstanding amount of interest in something like that. Thank you for all of your hard work to help us all be better stewards of what God has blessed us with!

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing it Ashley! I learned a lot - Walgreens and CVS really confused and intimidated me, but I feel like I can do it now. Hope to see you Sunday or Tuesday :)

lizmcvey said...

You should record a seminar and post it on YouTube! :)

misty said...

i wish i lived closer... i would so be there!

Jenny said...

yes it would be great if we can view it online, i even think if you required a $1 donation to a cause to enter the site that you would make a lot of money for a cause and that is not much to ask of people.

mommydearest1863 said...

Does any one knows how to get the coupons from mysavings.com? I can use some help here.........they got some good ones that I can use butt every time I tried my comp. crashes??????????

Sherri said...

I wanted so bad to come to this. I've had it on my calendar for more than a month. However, I work in the legislature and got caught up working late. Please offer it again sometime after May 1st or on a weekend.