home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, March 9, 2009

FREE Iams Kitten Food at Wal-Mart


Wal-mart has Iams kitten food regularly priced at $4.87 a bag! Use the $5 coupon from P&G 3/1 to get this item for FREE! Coupon Cravings offers a link to your nearest animal shelter so you are able to donate this item of you do not have a small kitten at home. Doesn't it make you feel good to help others (even without having to spend a dime?!) Animal shelters are definately taking a hit because of our economy. I love that we can still give back while being frugal. I notice I give back even more now than I ever did before!
While you are at it, get a FREE kitten care kit from Purina Here.

Thanks, Coupon Cravings for this charitable idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitly doing this! Great idea! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Went to Wal-mart this morning, and our area store had a price of $8.48. I kept the coupon in case it does go on sale or something.

Thanks for all the other good deals and finds!

oh, check this out
www.gapgiveandget.com this weekend only! Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I also went to walmart this morning and ours was price $8.48 also (Michigan). What a price difference!