home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Inbox Dollars

Amy wrote me and asked what I thought about online surveys. I participate in two online survey programs - InboxDollars and Pine Cone Research. InboxDollars is open to anyone and Pine cone Research requires an open window with a personal invitation. You do get $5 just for signing up for InboxDollars , but you don't get paid until you reach $25. You can get paid to read emails, play games, shop, sign up for programs (Snapfish, Netflix...), etc. You can decide how long it takes to finally get paid by how much time you invest in the process.
Go Here to get started today!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I was going to sign up for this, and then it popped into my head that it could have hidden catches. Do u know of any? Is it legit? Do you have to worry about this income when tax time comes?

Frugal Coupon Living said...

No catches. I am not sure about the tax time. I do no think it will be enough money to even have to claim.

Unknown said...

I've also used ERewards.com for surveys quite a bit. They don't issue cash, but they have lots of great rewards to choose from- magazine subscriptions, gift cards, free rentals at Blockbuster, etc.

Angie.... said...

I also thought about the tax thing. I will have to look into this a little more before i join. Thank you!!

F said...

I am a Pine Cone Research member and don't receive enough to claim it, nor do they send the info to the IRS. I haven't seen an open window since late last year, but I'll try to remember if I do to let everyone here know.

Laura said...

I have been a member of inbox dollars but it seems to take a really long time for the money to add up to anything. I would recommend MyPoints. It is similar to inbox dollars but you get gift cards instead of cash and you can earn rewards much quicker. You can also shop through MyPoints much like Cashbaq but you get points instead of cash.