home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Friday, March 6, 2009

My Walgreens List 3/8 - 3/14


Read about the Walgreens March Easy Saver Catalog Deals Here.

Look over this list. If you do not have the coupons, NOW is the time to buy them. I personally would buy them no later than Sunday 3/8, though I am sure (from past experience) The Coupon Clippers will get them out to you rather quickly.
Click icon below
The Coupon Clippers
B1G1 L'oreal Cosmetics
$1 printable
$1 printable
$3/2
printable
$3/2 printable
These pintables are not working on my computer…give your computer a try.
$2 RP 11/4
$3 RP 11/4
= varies (you are getting 2 items, use 2 coupons)
.
Gillette Fusion Gamer Manual or Power Razor $8.99 (get $4 RRs)
$4 P&G 2/8
= $.99 after RRs
.
Skintimate or Edge Shave Gel 7 oz $1.99 (get $1 RRs)
= $.99
.
Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant $2.99 (get $2 RRs)
= $.99 after RRs
.
Irish Spring Body Wash $4.49 (get $4.49 RRs)
= FREE
.
Garnier Fructis Hair Care $2.99
$1 RP 1/4
$1 RP 2/8
= FREE
.
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste $2.49 (get $1 RRs)
$1 RP 2/8
$.75 P&G /1
$1
printable
= $.49 after RRs
.
Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste $3.49
$2.50 Walgreens ESC March IVC (Page 23)
= FREE to $.51 MONEYMAKER (combine store and MFR coupon)
.
****************************************
Get $10 RRs wyb $25 worth of product (before coupons)
Products include: Huggies, Poise, Kotex, Cottonelle, Kleenex

I plan to buy 2 packs Huggies Gentle Care Diapers and one pack of wipes. I will use the 3 $5 coupons on the left column of my website. All together, I estimate this will cost me $1.
.
Huggies Diapers/Training Pants Jumbo Pack $10
$1.50 SS 3/1
$3
printable (coupons.com coupon, print from the left column of my site)
$5
printable (coupons.com coupon, print from the left column of my site)Huggies Baby Wipes $6$.50 SS 3/1
$5
printable (coupons.com coupon, print from the left column of my site)
.
Poise or Depend Undergarments $12
$1.50/2 Poise SS 2/8
$1 Poise
January All You
$1 Poise printable
.
Kotex Feminine Care $3
$.75 SS 2/22
$1 SS 2/22, 1/11
.
Cottonelle or Scott 12 pack $7
$.50/2 Cottonelle SS 2/1
$.50 Cottonelle printable
.
Kleenex Tissues $1.33
$.50 /3 SS 2/8
****************************************
.
Glade Plugin Oil Lasting Impressions or Sense & Spray Kit $7.99
= $.99 - FREE (combine Walgreens and MFR coupon)
.
Lysol Wipes $2
$1/2 SS 2/1
$1/2 printable
= $1.50 each
.
Coke 12 pack $3.25 (get $4 RR wyb 4)
= $2.25 each after RRs
.
B1G1 Blue Diamond Almonds 6 oz $3.49
$.75/2 SS 1/18
= $1.37 each
.
B1G1 Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer 16 oz $2.49
$.50 SS 1/4
$1.50/2
printable
$1 printable
$1 printable
$1.50 printable
= $.75 each - $.51 MONEYMAKER
.
B1G1 Smart Balance Butter Spread $2.99
$1/2 RP 2/1
=$.99 each
.
Advil PM 16-20 ct $4.49 (get $2 RRs)
= $.49 after RRs
.
Dimetapp or Robitussin $3.99
$1 Dimetapp RP 11/2
$2 Dimetapp
printable
$1 Robitussin RP 12/14
$1 Robitussin RP 12/14, 1/4, 2/1
$2 Robitussin printable
$2 Robitussin
printable
= $1.99 - $2.99 each
.
Wrigley's Gum $.66
= $.33 each

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have this listed & I just missed it, but I went in to Walgreens today to check on Aveeno skin care products. Right now they have a deal where you get $10 if you spend $30 on select Aveeno or Zyrtec products. You get the $10 at checkout and it can be used for anything. It does expire at some point -- mine expires before the end of the month. I was thrilled though because I usually spend $30 each for my Mary Kay day moisturizer and evening moisturizer. With this deal I spent $40 on the moisturizers I needed and got $10 back. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Ashely, so with Walgreens, you are combining insert promos with store coupons? Do these inserts just come from the Sunday paper? where do you get them? Can you talk me though your weekly routine, like you check the walgreens promos and then compare them to the inserts...? And where are you finding all these manucacture printable coupons that you post links to? PS I saw you on Dr. Phil, you did a fantastic job!!!

Anonymous said...

Also, when you say you get $ back, does that mean you actually get $ in hand or just a gift card or something?

Anonymous said...

Panthersfan, this post is for next week. I like for you to see what you will have on sale next week so you can order coupons.

Anonymous said...

You can only use ONE store coupon. this could be a coupon in the weeky flier or easy saver catalog. You CAN combine sales with store coupons with MFR coupons...this makes a great deal.

Anonymous said...

Emily, you will never get money back in hand...money back means that money is taken away from the rest of your purchase.

http://www.frugalcouponmom.com/2009/01/what-is-moneymaker.html

Anonymous said...

I'm a newbie and I have a question. When you buy the Huggies diapers, can you use 2 $5 off coupons (printable) since you are buying two packs of diapers? I wasn't sure if you could use two since the coupons stated "Limit one coupon per purchase"?

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can Andrea. About once a year I run into a cashier who gives me trouble on this. I think it technically means one coupon per item, but sometimes they just will only let you use one. You shouldn't have trouble.

Anonymous said...

I was in Walgreens and the manager told me you would NOT get Register Rewards if you used coupons...Am I understanding your post correctly. I took it to mean that you are going to go in and buy two packs of diapers and 1 pack of wipes, in the same transaction use the coupons and also in the same transaction receive $10 of register rewards? or are you just paying full price for the diapers and wipes and going back later and using the coupons?
Sorry. I am a newbie! :)

Anonymous said...

Dave/Michelle,
This is not true. I use coupons all the time, in fact it is rare I do not use coupons. I have only had trouble once in my life time not getting a RR. This is when the machine was broken and they had to mail it to me. Coupons do not cause RRs to not print out. One tip, however, I am about to post on is don't use the RRs you received on an offer to get back RRs for the same offer. See my post.

Anonymous said...

PS, Didn't know if you knew, but Emily Anne Russ, is Emily Hughes! ;)

Anonymous said...

I knew silly...welcome to the site!

Anonymous said...

I noticed you posted this on March 6. How do you know what's going to be on sale 2 days before it happens? Is it a website that you can share with us?

Anonymous said...

ShanR You can use Hot Coupon World and I Heart Wags to see Walgreens fliers for weeks before they are out...there always could be changes, though.

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Walgreens and was told by a mgr that you can not combine store and mfr coupons. Do you know if this a store policy or company policy?

Anonymous said...

txmom, this manager is mistaken...call corporate and talk to them about this.

https://www.walgreens.com/contactus/corporate.jsp

ask them if they can give you a coupon policy you can show this manager.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, none of my local Walgreens will accept even their own internet coupons, much less printables from the manufacturer. And I've had 2 managers tell me they don't car what the printed email from corporate I've shown them says. I think some broad retraining may be in order for Walgreens.

Anonymous said...

Tamara,
This is heartbreaking. Have you called coporate office?