home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hair Bows for Less!

If you have a little girl, you might already know hair bows can be quite expensive - sometimes as high as $20 (if not more) in boutiques. My girlfriend, Darby: Fly Through My Window, has a tutorial on her website of how to make these boutique bows for EVEN LESS. You might remember her when I nominated her in my attitude of gratitude awards. See her bow tutorial Here...and please pray for her family has her brother in law is currently in ICU (not remembering the incident which lead him there.)40% Off RPI at Joann.com (Code: DECA840)

2 comments:

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

I love this! So cute!! Especially for Easter. :)

Rebecca Smith said...

Thank you so much for sharing. My 22 month old loves bows (asks for them every day) and I love letting her wear them!! I am so tired of paying $5-$10 for ONE bow so this defintley helps!!! I can't wait to start making them!!! Thanks again!!