home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Huggies Points Reward System


Remember the Pampers - Gifts to Grow program I spoke about Here? Well Huggies is now catching up with their own program - Enjoy the Ride Here.
.
Two codes you can enter already: TKHNF-RLPLS-TRPGB (pts and $2 coupon) and WPBXZ - RDDNS - PPPGB (2 pts.)
.
Places you can find/get codes: watch videos, answer polls, fliers, and mail. I do not think codes are in diaper packaging yet.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I got 25 points already...but I hope they add more than just sweepstakes entries.

Alessandra said...

Hello,

I really appreciate this information but when I printed the $2 coupon it is only for Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers. I am confused because I don't believe Huggies makes this product. Let me know if I am misinformed.
Thanks!!

Marcie said...

Code for 1 point: BBWBH-SDHFQ-CJPGB

You do get points for emailing friends and them signing up.

FYI, my coupons were for Little Snuggler or Little Movers. I'm a granny so can someone tell me what these 2 types are exactly? Do I need to stock up on this type for my expectant daughter?