home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Thursday, April 2, 2009

It is Not Only For the Birds...


Need some more spring break adventure? How about going to your local Home Depot store this weekend for a Kid's workshop. Saturday, April 4 (beginning at 9 am) bring the kids to build their very own birdhouse. This workshop is at all locations (though, I would call mine to check) and is geared toward kids ages 5 - 12.
.
I absolutely LOVE bird houses. We have one in my back yard right now that has a family every spring. As my little girl plays on the back porch, I watch that mama bird bring her little babies food each day. Wouldn't that be a pleasant thing to witness each spring? Best of all, your children have something to go home with that they are proud of.
.
You can read more about Home Depot's Kids Workshops Here.

No comments: