home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, April 20, 2009

McDonalds and Canada


Alright Canadian friends - I have a deal for ONLY YOU!

"Beginning April 20th for a two-week period, McDonald’s Canada will be offering Canadians the type of stimulus that goes down easy in any type of economy: free coffee. Consumers visiting McDonald’s locations across Canada between April 20th and May 3rd will get a small coffee free of charge – no purchase necessary – whenever breakfast is served."

More details Here. In fact if I were you I would print the letter on that link.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

The promotion has been heavily advertised here so it probably isn't necessary to print the info. I think I'll be going there tomorrow for my free coffee!
On Wednesday, Starbucks (in Canada) is also giving away free coffee if you bring your own travel mug.
Thanks for all of the hard work that goes into this blog. I saw you on Dr. Phil and have been hooked ever since! I live in Canada, but am close enough to the US border that I go across on Sundays to buy the papers for the coupons and then stock up on the great deals one day during the week!