home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Friday, April 10, 2009

Update - Pampers and Babies R Us - ONE DAY SALE

I did go to TOYS R US (not Babies R Us because my city doesn't have Babies R Us) and take advantage of this deal. The boxes are $40 each, which comes out to a total of $80.
Here is my math: $80 - $15 (gift card) - $2 (coupon) - $2 (coupon) - $5 ($5/$20 purchase - a Toys R Us coupon I had) = $56.
$56/432 diapers (2 size 1 packs) = $.13 a diaper! - before taxes
I also went to Wal-Mart to compare my savings...Wal-Mart brand diapers (with no sale or coupon) calculate to $.13 a diaper too...so see if it is worth it for your family.

Today, Friday April 10 - Babies R Us and Pampers are having a one day sale.
When you buy 2 value boxes of Pampers you get a $15 Babies R Us gift card.
.
Here are a few coupons you can use with this sale.
$1 P&G 4/5
$2 from $120 P&G Rebate Book (this rebate is no longer effective if you missed out.)
.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Maddox Family said...

Went today to Toys R Us and took advantage of this sale myself. Didn't do as good as you (I didn't have all those coupons!), but still managed to get stocked up for cheap! Plus, they had Gerber 2-pack starter foods 10 for $10 and also Earth's Best jars 10 for $5. With coupons I had on those items I saved about $8+!! Thanks so much for sharing the Pampers deal!

Bennetts said...

Darn it, I should have gone! I wasn't sure if Babies R Us accepted manuf. coupons... It sound like they do, right?