home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vista Prints - 500 Business Cards for $1.99


Currently Vista Print has an offer - Buy 250 Business Cards for $1.99 (plus S&H), get 250 FREE.
I am taking advantage of this offer as I completely have to revamp my business cards because of the name change on the website/blog.
.
Why Would I Need Business Cards?
  • Gift Enclosure Cards
  • Tutoring Services
  • Babysitting Services
  • Pet Sitter Services
  • Moms Calling Cards - pass them out to the mom's of your children's new playmates (better than paper and pen)
  • Blog/Website Information
  • Leave the card in the restaurant bowls that have drawings for FREE lunches
  • Small/Large/Home Business
  • Nanny Services
  • Cleaning Services

...can you help me name more?

Get this great offer by clicking the link above or below.


2 comments:

Kelli England said...

Thank you so much for posting such wonderful things. However, I get so frustrated when I get to the end when purchasing only to find that they do NOT accept Paypal...lol...We dont have ANY credit cards and DONOT use checks. Only cash and paypal...:(

Amy said...

I used the deal to buy my daughter and a friend's child gift enclosure cards! So CHEAP and so CUTE too! Thanks Frugal Coupon Living!

P.S. I wanted it to take paypal too, but only b/c I have a credit there and haven't used it yet. Oh well, another time!

Amy