home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, June 29, 2009

B1G1 Automatic Shower Cleaning Refill


Go Here to get a coupon for a B1G1 on Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Refills.
.
"Once you've printed the B1G1 coupons, it directs you to the scrubbing bubbles website where you can print out a coupon for $7.00 off the Automatic Shower Cleaner Started Unit (you can print two by hitting your back button). HINT: You may have to hit your back button a few times for it to re-print. I have to hit my back button 3 times." Thanks, Apirl.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

When I click on this link I get a server error. Any suggestions?

Carla said...

I get the same thing, a server error. I'd love to get the coupon if this gets worked out.

Unknown said...

Once you've printed the B1G1 coupons, it directs you to the scrubbing bubbles website where you can print out a coupon for $7.00 off the Automatic Shower Cleaner Started Unit (you can print two by hitting your back button). HINT: You may have to hit your back button a few times for it to re-print. I have to hit my back button 3 times.