home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, June 8, 2009

CVS - Pampers Deal UPDATE - Offer is DEAD


It feels like this is ALL I am posting about today. Sorry for all you families that do not need/use diapers. Long story short, CVS has removed the link and they said they are not ONLY issuing the ECBs for those that shopped BEFORE 10 am as the offer was only supposed to be good yesterday. They did state that they MIGHT reinstate the offer. If I hear, I will let you know. It is best not to buy at this point as they will not give you back ECBs.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I called them today. I had purchased 1 pk at 2:30 yesterday. They did give me the 5 ECB. She did say the deal was no longer available though due to all the computer glitches. So you might want to try calling to see if they will still do it even if you bought them after 10