home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Local Readers - Capital Circle Chick-fil-A


Attention Tallahssee, Florida Readers...
Well I am sure you have missed them - the Chick-fil-A on Capital Circle has been closed for a number of weeks. They are reopening on Thursday, July 30 and apparently are offering FREE breakfast items the mornings of next week. I have not received confirmation on this, but it is the word on the street! Let me know if you find out otherwise!
Enjoy.
...
Update:
Ashley a reader sent me a schedule of "FREEBIES" for Chick-fil-A. I again, cannot confirm or deny so take it for what is is worth.
.
Thursday: 30 winners get Chick-fil-A for a year - you must register. You also get FREE Samples and a FREE mini plush cow for the kids.
Monday morning: FREE chicken biscuit
Tuesday morning: FREE Minis
Wednesday morning: FREE burrito
Thursday monring: FREE Minis
Friday morning: FREE chicken biscuit.
.
Thanks, Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is true! I work right down the street and they came by on Monday and dropped off coupons and a "free breakfast schedule" for next week (8/3-8/7).