home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Grades 4-6 Recommendations

Okay, it isn't necessarily a deal, but it is a recommendation. Many of you know I taught 5th grade for a number of years. I loved teaching the kids math and science as well as the other core subjects. Since we are all in the "back to school" mode I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite picks for grades 4-6.
...
Everything You Need To Know About Science Homework

...

Everything You Need to Know About Math Homework

The also have "Everything You Need to Know About English, History (American or World), and Geography. You can see those Here.

I really do recommend the Math and Science.

Other Recommendations:

A CD To Teach Multiplication
Scrambled States of America Book

No comments: