home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Friday, August 21, 2009

Join Upromise and Earn $5


UPromise College Dream Sweepstakes

Today is a GREAT day to join Upromise.

With the code DOMINO5 , Domino Sugar is offering a welcome bonus of $5 to new Upromise members. Enter the code when you sign-up under "Tell Us More" section at the bottom of the registration page.

Upromise is a great reward program that helps you save for college. You can save for your own child's college or a child of your choice (family member, friend, etc.) You attach your Upromise card to loyalty cards (like Kroger, CVS, etc) or to your own credit/debit cards. Just do your normal shopping and Upromise credits money toward your account!

Click the icon above.

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom and My Frugal Adventures.

1 comment:

Dana said...

didn't credit to me for some reason and I'm glad I finally signed up. I should have signed up years ago!