home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, August 24, 2009

Vista Print - My Great Buy!


FREE SAMPLES from Vistaprint! Order Today!
I had to share with you my great buys at Vista Print (I mentioned last week I was ordering thank you notes for a recent baby shower.)
...
I got 20 PERSONALIZED envelopes and 20 PERSONALIZED thank you notes for $8.99 (including shipping!) If I were to buy thank you notes at a store, they would be around the same price - just not personalized.
First Thank You Note
This was intended to be a Birth Announcement on Vista Print. The back side is the same just in gray scale (like a shadow.)
The First Envelope
This side is the front. The back has the return address on the top of the flap (the boarder is also running down the left side on the back.)

The Second Thank You Note

The back has a gray boarder. The envelope is similar to the above envelope just with a matching pattern.

...

I shopped the "Free" category of the website. I shopped in the birth announcements and the thank you notes/stationary area. Since you can personalize your items on Vista Print, even if you shop in an area not intended for what you are doing (in my case shopping in annoucements instead of thank you notes) you can make it just right for you needs. I could have personalized these designs even more to include my daugther's name but I wanted the option to use it for either child.


FREE SAMPLES from Vistaprint! Order Today!

No comments: