home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

80% off UGGs - HURRY

These will go fast so don't wait!!! I can see sizes are already limited
This is REALLY exciting. Starting today, Tuesday September 8 - 6pm (not the time, the store) is having a huge sale on UGGs - this would be a great holiday gift. By huge, I mean ALL styles (men, women and children) will be 80% off from September 8th - September 15th (an entire week)! I got my UGGs one Christmas and I LOVE THEM!

Hurry, offer ends September 15th (buy the great sizes and popular picks won't last long!)


...

1 comment:

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

thanks for posting, can't believe my sundance uggs are on sale for $40! ....i paid what at nordstroms, exactly! wow! someone is going to snag a great deal!