home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Diapers.com Sale, Codes and Deals

Diapers.com -Brand_ (120x90) Animated
Diapers.com has some great promos going on right now.
(Don't forget my old post Here to see a great and CHEAP diaper scenario for new members)
.
Save 10% on your gear purchases with code SEPT10PCT! (Valid for both new and return customers). Now through 9/28/09. Go Here to start shopping.
.
$10 Off Diapers with Code DIAPERSV! $49 minimum total order, NEW customers only. Now through 09/28/09. Go Here to start shopping.
.
Diapers.com also has a Halloween Boo-tique Here.
.
I have shopped with Diapers.com SEVERAL times. What I LOVE about this site is that it price matches. EVERY purchase I made, I have been able to lower by doing a simple internet search for the same item for cheaper.
.
Get FREE shipping on orders $49 or greater!

No comments: