Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fun Stuff for the Kids/Family (White House, Disney, Governor)

Get an autographed photo of your favorite Disney character by writing:

Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521.

You don't need to send anything but the request with the name of your favorite Disney character. They will not personalize the photo.

I have done this in the past and plan on doing it with baby number two. You can get a FREE greeting form the Whilte House by following the directions below. My husband and I also did this for our wedding. You can do it too for major anniversaries, weddings, births, or even adoptions.

How to Get Your Special Annoucement From the White House

Step 1: Request congratulations from the President and the First Lady for the birth of a baby, an important anniversary, a wedding or an adoption. We have sent in our birth annoucments and wedding invitation to get this.

Step2: Send to White House Greetings Office, Room 39, Washington, DC 20500.

Step3: Include the name and address of the person you wish to receive the greeting. List the date of the event and the names of all parties.

Step4: Expect the person to receive an elegant embossed congratulations card from the White House


Florida Residents: Governor Crist also recognizes major birthdays. Fill out your information Here.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I requested a greeting from the White House when I had my last daughter. It's very special. I have it in her baby book to give to her when she grows up. Speaking of number 2 here yet?!