home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, September 28, 2009

Thank You


I am starting to get back on my feet (so I am kidding myself.) Isabella is two and a half weeks old and I am half way through my antibiotics (did you know I got bronchitis and a sinus infection!) Anyways, God has placed such a blessing and angel into our home. She is an amazing baby and is so patient with us all. A perfect fit/addition to our home. We just love her so much!
.
While I was gone (did you notice) I had a lot of help (and scheduled posts.)
.
1) Thank you to all the Guest Posts! You will continue to see them until the end of September. I really appreciate you guys bringing such interesting articles to Frugal Coupon Living.
.
2) Thank you to Ginger at Attention Target Shoppers for keeping me updated on the newest coupons out in the Internet community.
.
3) Thanks to Sarah at Fiddledeedee Mom - What would you guys do without your Publix lists. I REALLY appreciate Sarah adding on an extra week this week so I could lay back and take care of this awful cough.
.
4) Thanks to Stephanie at Coupon Saving Game for keeping us up to date on CVS and Walgreens highlights - I know you guys couldn't last without those either.
.
5) Thanks to you guys, the READERS! I appreciate your patience, emails, comments, etc. Please forgive me if I did not have a chance to respond. I wanted to get you as many deals as I could so the email went on the back burner.
.
Okay so I might be here and there over the next couple weeks, but I will work hard to make sure you get the best deals I see out there!..and please forgive my continued mistake in grammar and spelling - lack of sleep doesn't help my edits!

1 comment:

Janel said...

Your family and your health come first...thanks for all you do to help me save money! I'm a solo mom of 3 and it makes a huge difference! Enjoy your beautiful girls!
Take good care,
Janel