home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A LOT of Dust on Friday...

Website-Under-Construction

Okay, I think I have the date everything will be CRAZY - Friday (during the day/afternoon.) This allows me to get Publix deals up on Wednesday, links to other store deals on Thursday and then CVS/Walgreens on Saturday. So if you come over the the site Friday and it is missing or just silly looking - be patient. Shannon (Eight Crazy Design) and I are working hard to make the site more user friendly with great additional features!

PS If something goes wrong, I am going to ask Charlene at My Frugal Adventures and Shannon at For the Mommas to let you guys know "where I have gone" in the cyberworld :). Please, pray for smooth changes. I am nervous as all my posts are my "babies" and history.

No comments: