home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Friday, April 3, 2009

A Night Out On the Town...

Last night I was blessed enough to go out with some good hearted blogging friends: Sarah at Fiddledeedee Mom and Stephanie at Coupon Saving Game. I am SOOO glad to have these 3 girls in my life. Definitely not a coincidence (though, I didn't know that the time) they lived in the same town as me when I started blogging and EVEN BETTER they have the same faith, values, goals and ambitions - a perfect match!
Guess what, neither of us brought coupons or even a computer - we did talk "blog" a lot!
.
Myself, Stephanie, and Sarah
.
*Please keep in mind this picture was taken after days of tropical storm force winds, tornado warnings, and flood watches - in other words, ignore the hair and melting make up! Getting out with the girls, was worth venturing out into the storm!

6 comments:

The Birthday Group said...

I think you all look great!

Johnny Baby Momma said...

Whoa... just left a comment on Coupon Saving Game's blog! I saw your blog on the Democrat recently for your seminar on couponing. Then to find out she + FiddleDeeDee are locals!? I am so like happy! Absolutely weird, but I'm thrilled! :) I really appreciate your blog & have already snagged deals as a result!!!

PS- Did you once work @ EastHill? You look like that Ashley...

Supermomof2 said...

I appreciate being able to put faces to names. Although I live in Wichita, Kansas I am so thankful for all of your advice and your fellow bloggers advice as well. You all are great Christian examples and we need more of you in the world! Thanks, Stacey

Frugal Coupon Living said...

I worked at East Hill Johnny's Mama! Did I have your kids, work with you?

Johnny Baby Momma said...

I thought it was you! I worked there, too... Rachel (then Bardin) & was pretty much a rotator each summer! How are you? My hubby & I are expecting a little one in September, too!

I'd love to hear back from ya sometime!!

Frugal Coupon Living said...

Hey girl. I remember you! Glad you are married and expecting!!! Congratulations!