home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, May 11, 2009

Un-Important Favorite Things

I have been tagged!
Kerri at Save at Home Mommy tagged me with UN-Important Favorite Things Here. I must say, I was oddly enough, recognized by Kerri for THE MOST important thing - my love for God. I am glad it shows through (at times), because sometimes my sin keeps it repressed too much.
Here are the Rules:
1. Mention the person who nominated you - Kerri at Save at Home Mommy.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy - I agree 100 percent with Kerri - This was hard as I kept thinking about things that ARE important.
  • Days of sunshine and breeze - I LOVE the outdoors (as long as my bed, shower, hairdryer, make up, etc are within a couple steps away.) My daugther and I spend a lot of time outside (in all sorts of temperatures) but blue sky days, with the pefect 70/80 degree weather (I am a FL gal) are perfect.
  • TCBY - A parfait with chocolate yougurt, Oreos, cookie dough, and Reeses - I go for as much chocolate as I can. I guess chocolate in general.
  • A large meal I did not cook - This is probably why I like to go out to eat, though our eating out adventures are limited. I love burgers, steaks, mashed potatoes, salads, pizza, etc.
  • Clean in General- While I would rather not do it myself, a clean car, a clean house, a clean baby, a clean me is always refreshing.
  • Musicals - Yep, I am a musical/Broadway fan - some of my favorites Chicago, Jekyll and Hyde, Phantom of the Opera...and my ALL TIME favorite Evita. I can sing (not well at all) the play from the start to the finish. An another detail -I like the Madonna movie version too...yep!
  • Photography - I have a very poor camera but I LOVE taking photos. I have entered 4 ameatuer contests in my lifetime and won a prize. Lately, my best photos include blurred photos of my daughter moving rather quickly - from a smile to a motion. These days there is not much artisit work in the photographs.
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules and notify them with a small comment on their blog.
Bargain Jargon - This mama of 5 cuties has some great "bargains."
Cheap Cheap - Love the name, love the blog, love the gal.
Chicks with Cents - Not only is Teale great a creating amazing blog layouts (mine included), she has her own "new" frugal blog too!
How I Pinch a Penny - I am quite envious of her "green thumb" - plus she has some really great deals.
Mama Cheaps - I enjoy her comments on Biker Bob and Lily Bean. The always make me smile.
A Thrifty Mom - Her heart and craftiness (look at her Mother's Day gift Here)

No comments: