home beginners cvs publix walgreens grocery deals restaurants publicity

Monday, June 8, 2009

CVS Pampers Deal - Too Good to be True?

IT IS NOT A HOAX - I called corporate...if your ECBs did not print or the manager would not fix the kink for you, call the CVS corproate line - go the ECBs section via your selection and tell them it did not print. They will ask for a bunch of information from you (CVS card, receipt number, etc. and your ECBs will be on there in 48 hours :) )

CVS Pampers Deal - Too Good to be True? - It appears NOT.
.
Many of you have probably seen the chat swirling the $3.99 Pampers this week at CVS. Sometimes when I see these amazing deals I like to go check before posting false news. I was able to get up this morning and do so. It appears the website is a hoax as is the deal (according the manager I spoke with.) Of course you mileage may vary and my manager may just be strict, but it appears that CVS Today is not a CVS website and that the manager has seen a dozen or so different links with this address, none of them having the same http address.
.
Your call on if you go check at your store. If you do, please leave us a comment letting us know if it worked. If you do go, print out the CVS today screen so you can show the manager what the deal is proclaiming.
.
The website link Here.
Pampers $8.99 (get $5 ECBs)
use $1 or $2 coupons
= $2.99 - $3.99
.
PS I will call corporate this morning and check.

2 comments:

spifftiff88 said...

I tried it yesterday with just one package and it did not print the extra buck so she printed it out seperately and told me she would call corporate and call me with a limit (since she knew nothing about it)
She called me back and told me the limit was 3, so it must be true!

Sarah said...

That domain is registered to CVS - http://whois.net/whois/cvstoday.com - so it is a legitimate site. But the offer is no lonf=ger there.